- Move your file explorer to the right
- Peacock, rainbow brackets, colored indentation!
- Alt+shift+arrow up: duplicate line above
- Alt-shift+arrow down: duplicate line below
- Alt+arrow up/down: move line up/down
- Ctrl+shift+K: delete line
- Ctrl+}: comment/uncomment line
- Shift+alt+A: comment/uncomment selected block
- Select word then Ctrl+shift+F: global search in project
- Install Prettier & Git Lens Use an icon set to identify file types more easily
- Use individual workspaces per project to save your current state when switching context
- Hide node_modules folder from sidebar
- Code Commenting shortcut: Select the line(s) of codes and press CTRL + K + C
- Ctrl-P to move between files, and Ctrl-Shift-O to move between symbols
We asked this on twitter and posted some of the responses. Thank you to everyone who shared.
Please feel free to add more tips in the comments below!