Starting the 100DaysOfCode challenge and I WILL finish this time

Hi friends :wave:t5:,

I’m on day 2 of the #100DaysOfCode challenge. I started at least twice in the past and I have never made it to day 100. I’m motivated to finish this time and I’m much more organized than I was in the past.

My focus for the challenge is getting good at git and documentation.

I think it’s a good idea to create a PR every day for each day’s log entry. I will do that unless or until I don’t think it’s a good idea anymore.

I have a career goal to get into a DevRel role. I want to start building up skills in creating content and sharing projects with others.

I am in the process of taking notes for this collection by @chris - https://egghead.io/playlists/building-a-serverless-jamstack-todo-app-with-netlify-gatsby-graphql-and-faunadb-53bb

I’m calling the start of those notes my day 0 of 100 days. I wasn’t committed to the challenge yet when I started.

6 Likes

Cool @nikema I definately think creating content will be helpful for your career, and you get to help other! (win/win). I alos like the idea of a PR each day as well

Look forward to seeing what else you learn!

2 Likes

Thanks, Will :smiley:

1 Like

I really like how you have your notes in-line in the repository that you’re working on!

That makes digging into the code while reading notes super easy :smiley:

1 Like

You can do it !
What helps me is to don’t worry too much when I skip it.
I just write about what I did in the days I missed posting about it and I give myself breadk days when I need.
But again, I am very nice too myself :joy::grimacing::joy:

1 Like