Hi from the beautiful city of Lyon, in Franc !
- I’m a fullstack developer (mainly JS / Java) and I love to learn.
- I’m 47 now, which means I’m more and more the oldest person in the dev team. I find it sad because it probably means that a lot of people think that you cannot improve your craft throughout your whole career. I strongly disagree
- I am a freelance since 2011. Should have done it sooner…
- I have to learn so much, and I have to find the balance between what I would like to learn personnally and what the recruiters are looking for that I don’t know yet.
- My hobbies: the go game, learning to play piano, basketball for fun and fitness for not-so-much-fun
- My dev-related priorities for 2020:
- learn docker and kubernetes
- learn a new language (which one ?)
- work on my personal project (a react native app to play go)
- resurrect my personal blog
- find interesting open source projects to contribute to
- omg this list is already too long !
Anyway, I’m glad to join this expert community and share thoughts with you !