Hi there, Martin here

But you can call me Laker (pronounce as lucker, not the body of water).

I have masters degree from something with informatics, but I didn’t learn much at the university. I’m not a good student, even though I love to learn. But it has to be something that I find interesting.

So I consider myself self thought. Well, honestly, more like friend thought. I’m lucky in the sense that I have a lot of friends who are great programmers and they were willing to help my tiny brain.

I started with doing basic web pages in elementary school but I didn’t know what I was doing, it just looked cool. Then, I didn’t do anything related to programming until I enrolled in the university. But didn’t do much programming there either.

After school I gave myself one last chance to learn how to program. And I did, by making games in JS. With the help of my friends.

7 year later, I’m using Angular for past 5 years. I started to use firebase in my side project and I absolutely love it. And I’m still hoping that I’ll find time to go back to react and try vue and other stuff.

I’m in a search of a friend who is amazing programmer with great knowledge of best practices who is willing to teach me :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a great sense of humor and I draw pictures of terrible quality in MS Paint, with a mouse. I love computer games, with no time for playing. And watching tv shows, egghead, fireship, stuff like that.

Be my friend, or else!

Hallowed are the Ori.

Also, I’m from Slovakia.