Hi, I'm Miguel 👋🏻

Hello everybody!

My name is Miguel Oller and I’m a full-stack engineer. These days I mostly spend my time building Makeswift. I have also been spending a lot of time on CRDTs (Conflict-free Replicated Data Types) and programming languages (i.e., learning about them, implementing interpreters, etc.).

I’m excited to be a part of this community and can’t wait to learn from y’all. Hopefully I’ll be able to share some of my learnings and experiences with you too!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! To be honest, I haven’t really heard of no-code tools before this. Are they just some sort of editor that will help you create a site without having to type out any code for yourself?

1 Like

There are many different types of “no-code” tools out there. For example, Zapier helps you automate tasks by setting up “zaps” (rules) between different apps and services. Being able to create a site without having to write any code is a large portion of it as well and is what we’re working on at Makeswift.

Of course, though, just how there’s a bunch of servers behind “serverless”, there is a bunch of code behind “no-code”. Our goal is to provide tools to help people that don’t know how to code but also empower developers to build those tools for their non-technical counterparts.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Miguel!

Look forward to you sharing your learning. What is Makeswift tech stack?

1 Like

Thanks!

These are some of the tools we use at Makeswift:

• JavaScript
  • TypeScript
  • Flow
  • React
  • GraphQL
  • Apollo
  • Node.js
  • Postgres
  • Redis