Hey, I'm Eve Porcello 👋

Hey everyone!
My name is Eve Porcello. I teach JavaScript, GraphQL, and React to engineering teams at companies and online with egghead. I live in Tahoe City, California, and since moving here, I’ve gotten pretty obsessed with skiing and mountain activities. If you ever come to Tahoe, let me know, and I will give you all of the secret recommendations and powder day logistical plans.

Happy to be here! If I can ever help with anything you’re working on, don’t hesitate to get in touch: eve@moonhighway.com or @eveporcello everywhere.

5 Likes

Eve’s course on GraphQL querying is amazing! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi, Eve! I think I’ve heard you on one of the egghead podcasts and look forward to going through the GraphQL course! Also, Tahoe rocks!

1 Like

Here’s Eve and I chatting on the podcast!

2 Likes

I’m excited you are on here! I took your graphql workshop this past year and have been loving GraphQL ever since :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yayyy love to hear that, and I am so happy to see the urql videos that you’ve been making! Have been recommending them whenever anyone asks about urql!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, thank you!

Hello Eve! Have a lovely day :smile:

3 Likes

Hi Emma! :two_hearts::two_hearts: I get to see you in North Carolina in a couple weeks and I am so excited!

1 Like