Hello! I'm Pablo from Brazil

Hello guys, I’m Pablo from Brazil, a Software Engineer working remotely for Upscope, a company based on UK.

I’m a vim evangelist who is not afraid to use Emacs every now an then :slight_smile: yes, your read it right :slight_smile: I’m not into that holy war between Emacs and Vim, evil-mode brings the best of both worlds, you should try it out.

I’m currently working with Ruby and JS, but I also have experience with Python and a little bit of Golang.

I am addicted to learning new stuff, I’m currently studying React and Rust, I also want to learn some functional programming with Haskell.

I also love learning new languages, I’ve been studying Hebrew for a while :israel:

I’m excited to be a part of the community, please let me know if I can help with anything.

1 Like

Hey Pablo! Welcome to the community! @ian uses emacs I believe. What you using to learn Rust?

Hey @Will, thanks!
For Rust I have been reading The Rust Programming Language book by Steve Klabnik & Carol Nichols, doing some exercises with rust-lang/rustlings and reading the official docs.