Greetings from beautiful sunny Las Vegas, NV!

Hello everyone I’m Will and go by Lexaprogrammer in most spaces. I am a lapsed front end developer looking to get back into development after a long stint in IT Ops.

I even wrote a blog about it here

I am currently re acquainting myself with the basic front end HTML/CSS/JS stack with some Python :snake: thrown in for good measure. I’m also interested in React, Gatsby and software testing.

Currently when I’m not studying, looking for work or fending off existential dread I’m working on several side projects to build up my portfolio. Slow and steady, right?

As a former facilitator I am really big on fostering a sense of community. If I can’t help with something technical I can certainly reference you to someone who does. My passion is helping people and paying it forward whenever possible. We’re all in this together and I’m happy to connect with all you lovely eggies.

Feel free to drop me a line here or on twitter. Have a great day!

4 Likes

Fantastic blog post, Will! No one is ever too old to become a developer. Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand where you’re coming from! I was in my early thirties with 6 kids before transitioning into tech! Glad you didn’t give up Will!

1 Like

Thank you very much!