About the Introduce Yourself category

Say hello to the community. Tell us what you do, where you’re from, what your favorite stack is, and where you hang out on the internet. Let’s get to know one another.

What’s your current stack?
What are you learning right now?
What are you working on?
What’s your current side project?
Where do you live?
Share a picture of your favorite pet!

2 Likes

Hi, I am Thomas. Formerly the team lead for AngularJS Material and the lead architect for @angular/flex-layout, I have had the privilege to be an EggHead.io instructor with Aaron Frost. Egghead.io totally rocks and is an amazing resource. I love creating web solutions and guiding teams on best practices. Reactive programming (rxjx), Ionic, and React are my current passions. Hi everyone!~

5 Likes

I’m Pabba from Singapore. I work on MERN Stack and also integrating Natural language Applications.

Hi, I am Rishi, Front-End developer from New Delhi, India. I am currently working with Expedia and using ReactJS, GraphQL, Apollo and NodeJS for developing web apps.

I am currently learning Gatsby, GraphQL schema design, React Suspense from Egghead.

I want to learn Rust, Tensorflow JS and D3.js in 2020. I also want to improve myself in measuring/improving web application performance, CSS3 and migration to new React suspense version…hope new React will be awesome.

Hey Folks,

This is Sagar and am from the Silicon Valley of India i.e Bangalore. I come from the CMS side of things and work on the Adobe Experience Manager. I am working on becoming a full stack developer- MEAN is current area of interest. My current side project is to create a search.I don’t have a pet but atleast this is what I am surely going to have on my desk.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hi, I’m Adam from Brisbane, Australia, working on Angular/Ionic/Node and React for long and got good exposure of commercial projects. Purpose of joining egghead to scale my exposure to other areas and interact with community, interested to learn more from different experiences and share my experience with others.

Hope this journey will be interesting with all of you.

Hello everyone!

Hanisah here. I’m a software developer based in Kuala Lumpur, MY. I enjoy exploring various technologies and learn how to utilize them. Recently, I’ve been doing learning on JAMstack and exploring on the topic of native mobile development vs. running app via webapp. Eventually, leading me to the topic of PWA. I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Twitter: @HanisahKZ. See you around and Happy 2020!

Hi everyone! I’m Felipe Valdes and I have broad experience working as a Team/Tech Lead with the following technologies:
Back-end, Cloud, & Front-end.

My favorite stack: MERN

Top items in my topic backlog: Reactive Programming (RX) & WebAssembly+Rust

Outside of the office he´s a family man father of a little boy and likes to exercise, create side projects(IT) and go to the movies with his wife.

Hi, I’m Martin from Slovakia.

For past 4 years I’ve been working mostly with Angular professionally.
I’m working on a side project for my friend right now, it’s build on Angular, Angular Material, and AngularFire.
I’m learning mostly Firebase right now, but everyday I learn something new from whatever I need.

1 Like

Hi Guys! Nahuel from Argentina here.

Currently working as a frontend web developer, focused on React :slight_smile:

In the current year I want to explore backend technologies for side projects

1 Like

hii, I’m Marvelous. Aspiring full stack developer.

Hello! I’m Marvelous from Nigeria. Aspiring full stack developer. I have knowledge of HTML, CSS JAVASCRIPT AND NODE. Hoping to move to REACT soon.

Hi family!

Hi folks! :wave:t2: New person here.

My current stack is quite a bit of JavaScript (mostly Vue) and Ruby on Rails (great framework).
I’m interested in learning more about React, GraphQL, Elm and more functional programming stuff.
I’m working on a small project in Elm just so I can get into the mindset for pure functions.
I live in London for now. :uk:

Cheers!

Hi everyone :wave: I’m Stefanos. I’m a developer based in NYC working with JavaScript, Ruby, Rails, React, Redux, SQL, CSS, and PostgreSQL. I’m currently working on improving my depth of knowledge with this stack and specifically learning better testing practices and strategies and design patterns. My current side project is a full-stack application using rails as my backend and react/redux as my front-end and Postgres. I’m actually having trouble with it smh any help would be awesome lol. :sweat_smile: Also I’m on the twitters at @StefanosUgbit Looking forward to learning and or collaborating with you all. I’m glad to be a part of the egghead community.